Sunday, January 08, 2012

Back to Business



Howdy everyone - we had a good week . . . just business (i.e. school and work) mostly. We did have a few minutes one morning as we were leaving for school to watch this beautiful sunrise.


And we snuck in some fun here and there - for example, this is how mom and dad found us one night . . . at least an hour after they put us to bed. Sneaky boys!Of course, there's always time for some active play outside. We rode bikes until our fingers and ears were so cold we had to run in for hot cocoa.


And of course, there was time for our chores. Let's hope for more fun this next week. Sam Alert: Guess what I got to do this week? Well, the story goes that daddy needed to run to the home improvement store early Saturday morning, and since I'll do anything to get out of the house, I said that I wanted to go with him. When we got there, they were having a kid's project day. I got to build a "Savings Shed". Oh, Mason was bummed when we got home and he saw what he had missed out on. Good thing that daddy was thinking and asked the store people if he could have an extra one to bring home. This monthly event is now on our calendar so that we can all go and have some fun!Sam out!

No comments: