Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Evening with Dinos . . .
and some sneaky leprechauns
We resumed our weekly trips to Thanksgiving Point last week to spend an evening at the Dinosaur Museum. The activity this week was to spot a whole bunch of sneaky leprechauns and see what tricks they had played on the dinos.
Above our favorite cave they put masks on some dinos.
And here are a trio of sneaky little guys that we found.

They painted this Utahraptor's toes pink.We got to spend some quality time at the sand and water table - it was a quiet night.And they had opened a couple of new exhibits - in this one we get to dig up some fossils.And in this new exhibit, we put dino puzzles together.We got quite a few of them completed.And we hopped on the scale to see which dino we were similar in weight to.
And finally, we watched the tornado go around and around and around. Cool stuff!Sam Alert: Hey everyone. First up for your viewing pleasure this week - another picture of me making music. I've got rhythm and soul like no other 2 year old!And a couple of "working man" pictures for you - I was in a fixing mood . . . looking around the house for things that needed to be repaired.
And on a separate occasion, I worked on the refrigerator. It's working perfectly now.And I've finally turned in to a "book boy". I love books! This seems to make mommy and daddy very happy - me too. This is what daddy found this afternoon during "quiet time" in my room. Have a great week everybody - Sam out.

1 comment:

Kat said...

So cute! That is awesome about the Leprechauns at the dinosaur museum. And I love the handyman pics. You guys are getting so big!