Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Final Countdown
Do you remember when you were a kid and it seemed like the days just dragged on before your birthday . . . or Christmas? Well that's how this last week has been . . . very, very slow. Mom and dad have been busy trying to get caught up on work so we can have some time together for the holidays. It's been rainy and overcast.

So - just as any good boys who love trains would do, we've spent our week on our stomachs watching our Christmas train. Over and over . . . round and round.

This train entertains us for hours! We especially love it when it whistles.
Mommy brought home this reindeer balloon from a Christmas party she was at. Aren't we the cutest reindeer! Ok all, we're at the final countdown. Merry Christmas everyone! Sam Alert: So seven stitches in . . . and four stitches out. Do the math - that means three stitches still in (hopefully re-absorbing in to my little head). And not a single tear. The doctors were so impressed. I just laid on the table and let them put the stitches in and take them right out while carrying on a conversation with the staff. Now to keeping the sun off of it for the next few months so that you can't see a scar. Our friend Zelf, the elf, is back again this year. This particular morning he was hiding out in Mason's stocking. I wanted to introduce my friend Frosty to Zelf. I think Zelf felt a little more at home after meeting Frosty.
And finally, I love, love, love computers. I always have even from when I was a little, little boy. I absolutely love playing the educational games on mommy's iPad. She says that I can run the iPad better than she can (she's right!). Hum - maybe I ought to let Santa know that I could use my very own iPad for Christmas. It's hard sharing with mom and Mason! Sam out - see you after Christmas.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the reindeer baloons! :) So cute. And I agree, the last week before Christmas always seems to drag on and on forever! I hope it starts to go faster! Merry Christmas!