Random Pictures
For your viewing pleasure . . . . some random pics from the week.
One night we wanted to play in our dress-up clothes. I played pirate and Sam played dalmatian. The best part was that we decided to go visit all the neighbors. As everybody answered their doors we said "Trick or Treat". We were a big hit and we actually scored some treats too. We had lots of fun. Who says you have to wait until Halloween to play dress-up?
One night we played with Play Doh - always a huge hit with us. And a relatively easy clean up too (for mom's benefit).
Then on Saturday morning it was warm enough to have "Haircut Day". I went first and got a fabulous haircut.
Then it was Sam's turn. He did great! Mommy says it's a good thing she had boys so that she could practice her (previously nonexistant) haircutting skills on us and we probably don't care all that much (at least for a few more years).

Then after haircuts it was PLAY time! And play we did. Sand and dirt everywhere - but boy did we have fun!
Sam loved his new truck. He filled it up with sand and had a great time doing it!
"What mud mommy?"
And here is a group photo of the three boys with their new haircuts. Yes - daddy was brave enough to trust mommy to cut his hair. Brave!!!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone . . . One good thing about being on the small side - I still fit in my new truck and get to ride around. I know you're all jealous! Hope you have a great week! 
1 comment:
You guys look like you've been having so much fun!!! I've had to catch up. Hope you're all doing well!!! Enjoy the nice weather!
Post a Comment