Sunday, March 21, 2010

Work . . . Movie Night . . . Fun at the Park!

As usual, it was a busy week, but we managed to fit in some fun times. We started our week with an evening at Grandpa and Grandma L's new house helping them with some chores. We picked up pizzas and drinks on the way there - - - and since they wouldn't let me use any of the power tools, I supervised the pizza. It was yummy - I had two pieces. Their house is looking good!

Mommy had to go out of town for a night and so after she got home we had a great movie night. We snuggled up in mommy's bed and watched The Princess & The Frog. Two thumbs up for the movie!We had a really warm day today - and so we spent some much needed time at one of our local parks this afternoon playing and being outside. I had a FANTASTIC time!Sam really enjoyed getting out and running around. He found the bridge and ran up and down it for a really long time.Sam was a little bit nervous at first about the bigger slides so mommy and I went down with him a few times.Here's an action shot with me going down the spiral slide.
Another picture of mom and Sam.
He really started loving the big slides . . .And here you can see Sam flying down the big bumpy slide all by himself.
Here's a great picture of me and Sam . . . this was sure a great afternoon at the park! And yes, it was 65 degrees this afternoon - watch out spring. We're ready for you! When we got home, we played outside for a few minutes while mommy finished up dinner. This is me with my remote control car from Christmas. Two thumbs up on this toy too!Sam Alert: Howdy everyone. Another week with good health. Yeah - maybe spring is my good luck charm! Another picture of me in one of our trees. I LOVE to climb!And here I am hanging with my daddy this afternoon. We were running around playing soccer and were hot and tired. Sure do love him!

No comments: