Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Pictures . . .
It was a nice quiet week at our house - filled with a few germs, but mostly just quiet. Enjoy a few photos of us from this week.
Here we are in our morning ritual of a light breakfast on the counter before heading out for the day. We're mostly still asleep but yet just a little hungry.
Daddy built a fun play area for us this week in the family room - - tents, houses, tunnels and more tunnels. It was super fun to play in!
A couple of bums!I know you've seen many pictures just like this one before . . . but we do love to have reading time . . . every night before going to bed. And finally, a picture of me wandering around the house in daddy's slippers. These are some BIG shoes! Sam Alert: Howdy there! Just a quick note from me to say that I wish I could grow faster. I've just spent another weekend with the croup again. My tiny little airways . . . . good thing for the humidity from showers and the cold air outside in the middle of the night. And for parents who stay awake all night long to listen to me breathe! Here's to a week of feeling better!

3 comments:

Jeff & Jeanette said...

Yes I do miss you actually. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how things were going :)
Sorry to hear about Sam..poor little guy!! Hope everything else is going good.

Kat said...

I LOVE all your pictures. :) The tube tunnel looks like it was a blast! Sorry Sam has been sick. That is no fun. I hope things are going good for you. You'll have to let me know when you come down this way again and maybe say hi!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Sorry to hear Sam has a hard time breathing . You are an inspiration to me. Loosing sleep to keep Sam safe.! What great parents you are. I love seeing the pics of breakfast bananas on the counter. It sounds like a great week.