Slim Pickin's
So our photos from this week are pretty weak - hence the "slim pickins". It was a busy week and every time we did do something fun, we didn't seem to have a camera with us. So here are the pics we did find on our camera today - Enjoy!
This one is from Labor Day - more lazing around. Sam is definately the climber in our house, but I can give him a run for his money when the mood strikes me.
Here I am hanging with my daddy. He's a good guy!
This was also a picture from Labor Day afternoon. Sam and I had a movie fest - - we'd never seen Toy Story before. Woody and Buzz are now some of our favorite friends.
We went to daddy's school's carnival on Friday night. Of course, no camera for that - and I rode some great rides and slid down some great big slides. But a picture of our ice cream fun after getting home from the carnival will have to do.
Here is Sam eating his ice cream treat. And for those of you who are very observant - an extra photo treat . . . . yes, those are Crunch Berries in the green bowl and . . . . yes, Sam did mix his ice cream with them and eat them. Crazy boy!
We've shown you "ice treasures" before, but here we are again finding the treasures in our ice block. Mommy found some fun new things to hide in our ice. We LOVE this activity!
And . . . . finally I like to call this picture the "Tiki Dance of the Sticker Boy". This is what happens when you don't want to take a nap and have a book full of stickers . . . . and then daddy sneaks up with a camera to see you doing the dance. How embarassing!
Sam Alert: Howdy! What says summer more than fresh corn on the cob? Nothing, in my humble opinion. This is one good thing about having lots of teeth - - - I can munch corn on the cob with the best of 'em. Have a great week.
1 comment:
Those are some pretty fun pictures. I love the corn on the cob picture the best. :) You guys are having so much fun.
Post a Comment