Sunday, July 08, 2007


My Newest Jobs:
Now that I am officially one year old, Mom has decided that I need to start playing the piano so that I can earn my keep by making some money at the local clubs. (I especially enjoy playing the keys with my feet - daddy's idea!)




Long-haul trucking . . . a lot of hard work, but overall not a bad gig as it pays pretty well.










Swimming sponsors - look out here I come! I quite enjoy swimming now (they finally got some warmer water in that thing - thanks to the sun). Copper is a pretty good teacher too! He's got me doing my laps every afternoon. 2022 Olympics here I come!

Horticulture & Gardening . . . I love working out in the yard. But these rocks are starting to get pretty heavy and it's hot out here too! They say it doesn't pay all that well either - hum . . . .
The worst job though has gotta be testing dog breath mints. Trust me, none of them work!