
This is a picture of me with my head in a lion's mouth . . . . okay, not really, but it was supposed to be! It was such a nice, sunny, warm Saturday that we decided to take my first trip to the zoo.
But when mommy drove us up there, we couldn't even find a place to park, and the line to get in was really, really long. So we came home instead. I guess everyone had the same idea we did. Maybe the next warm, sunny day we'll try the zoo again.
But when mommy drove us up there, we couldn't even find a place to park, and the line to get in was really, really long. So we came home instead. I guess everyone had the same idea we did. Maybe the next warm, sunny day we'll try the zoo again.We went out visiting in our neighborhood and I got to climb my first tree in Aunt Cindy's yard. The tree felt really neat - daddy called it "bark", but isn't that what Copper does? Wierd stuff!