Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mason and Mommy's BIG Adventure

I love weekends! Mommy and I had a big adventure last weekend. We took a "road trip" to St. George and met up with my Grandma G and Auntie Jen. Mommy had meetings there so I got to spend some time with my Grandma and Auntie. It was a snowy drive down on Friday morning, but I slept nearly the whole drive! I played lots and Aunt Jennifer was a good bouncer! (To me that means she bounced me on her knee lots!) Grandma and Jennifer taught me lots of fun things too, like spitting my food out and how to "meow" and "oink" Old MacDonald Had A Farm (that's an inside joke). They even let me try Lobster and Prime Rib! I'll post that picture when Aunt Jennifer sends it.

We had lots of fun. We even took a drive up to Snow Canyon State Park and took these pictures. Finally we had to come home on Monday. Mommy says that I was a great travel buddy! I sure missed Daddy though - he got to stay home and be a "bachelor" all weekend (what ever that means?) I missed Copper too! Mommy always says it's fun to go on trips but she always looks forward to coming home - I think I understand what she means now!