Friday, December 22, 2006



Happy Friday before Christmas!

I wanted to post a couple of new pictures since I've been up to some new "trouble". The first picture is of daddy helping me with my first science experiment. Uncle Carl and Aunt Francine sent a Christmas present that had dry ice in it, so we got to play with it. Daddy tried to color the dry ice with blue food coloring but it just rolled right off. Very cool stuff! Is it gas or solid? Copper didn't like it very much - I think maybe it smelled and "offended" his nose.

The second picture is of me in my new outfit that my Aunt Ludaun got me for Christmas - it has fuzzy walrus' on every bit of it - my socks, my pants, my shirt, my sweater, and my hat! I like walrus'! Mommy thinks it is fun to get me all dressed up - she better get it all in before I can talk because I'll tell her exactly how I feel about this kind of thing! Oh well, she can have her fun . . . for now!